- Click & tan – Click & tan technology for quick interchange of solution shades. No contamination of the gun, saves time and money.
- Satin spray nozzle technology – Finest atomization for perfect coverage, a smooth feeling on the skin and low overspray.
- Fine & precise flow control – The solution dial has been especially designed for the tanning market and gives 0-0.50ml of solution control.
- Click & tan dryer – Disconnect front end of gun from handle to reveal savvy tan dryer. No need to detach the hose, more professional, more practical. Gun stands with hose connected.
- Flawless spray patterns – Vertical, horizontal and now contouring spray patterns. Contouring is perfect for muscle definition shading.
- 1-2-3 easy clean nozzle – Simplest gun in the market to clean. 3 removable pieces, easy to put back together, no chance of assembling incorrectly. Strong non-removable tapered needle.
- Non-clog technology – Solution pick up tube with teeth and concave cup internals prevent intermittent spraying, allowing solution to always flow.
- New click & tan gun – Deluxe gloss black body with metallic gold highlights, combining the best of tanning gun technology proven in the market.
- Stylized salon design – Polished black surfaces and a glittering finish give this machine a lavish feel of glamour, class and opulence.
- Detailed feminine design features – ON/OFF dial designed with the end-user in mind. Prevents breaking of beauty nails, unlike push switches.
- Whisper quiet turbine – Less noise allows more flexibility for salons, spa’s and training schools. You can now listen to your customers and students.
- Lightweight turbine with cable management – Compact, feminine and easy to store away, with a practical, first to the market cable management feature.
- Retractable carry handle – Unique hidden handle sits neatly within the design of the turbine and draws up to aid in storing and moving the machine.
- Gun holder – Machine can be moved with the gun docked. No spillages, no need for extra hands. All in one storage solution.
- Ingenious filtration system – Overspray is channelled behind the side panel and directed into the filter hidden underneath the unit.
- Power source: 230 V, 50 Hz
- Power consumption: 280 W
- Noise rating: 75.5 dB
- Hose: 3.5 m
- Cup volume: 200 ml
- Weight: approx. 1.6 kg
There are no reviews yet.